Tuesday 13 March 2012

Gorgewalking with Group 7 by Logan P6c

Today at the Benmore centre  Group 7 and I changed into our water proofs then we all met up and got on the mini bus then we all started to sing stop the bus I need a wee wee stop the bus I need a wee wee stop the bus I need a wee wee and Steven needs one too how do you know that Steven needs one how do you know that Steven needs one how do you know that Steven needs one 'cause is running down his leg.So then we arrived the group and I and the leader oh also Ms French walked through grave gorges. At last we all had to go under ground. The minute when the group and I had put our two feet into the water it was ice ice water but we all just carried on with it . We all climbed up bit of rocks. Steven was such a gentleman to Miss French.

No comments:

Post a Comment